Hangying Zhang received his B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from Taiyuan University of Technology in 2014, and received the Ph.D. degree in mechanical engineering from Xi'an Jiaotong University in 2020. From 2020 to present, he is an assistant researcher in the 3D Holographic Laboratory of the Department of Precision Instruments, Tsinghua University.
1. Hangying Zhang, Hong Zhao, Zixin Zhao, et al. “Two-frame fringe pattern phase demodulation using Gram-Schmidt orthonormalization with least squares method,” Optics Express 27, 10495-10508 (2019). [PAPER]
2. Hangying Zhang, Feng Yang, Hong Zhao, and Liangcai Cao, “Fast and robust two-frame random phase-shifting interferometry without pre-filtering,” Optics Express 30, 26426-26439 (2022). [PAPER]
3. Hangying Zhang, Hong Zhao, Zixin Zhao, et al. “Fast and accurate two-frame phase demodulation algorithm with statistical averaging,” Measurement Science and Technology 31, 065015 (2020). [PAPER]
4. Hangying Zhang, Feng Yang, and Liangcai Cao, “Phase recovery technology of a dual-frame phaseshifting interferogram based on first-order norm vector normalization,” Applied Optics 61, B200-B205 (2021). [PAPER]
5. Hangying Zhang, Liangcai Cao, Hong Zhao, et al. “A single-frame spatial carrier phase-shifting method realized by minimizing the coefficient of variation,” Journal of Modern Optics 69, 359-367 (2022). [PAPER]