Yunhui Gao received his BS degree from the Department of Precision Instrument, Tsinghua University in 2021. Then he became a PhD candidate of Optical Engineering at the Department of Precision Instruments, Tsinghua University. His research mainly focuses on inverse problems in imaging.
1. Yunhui Gao and Liangcai Cao, "Iterative projection meets sparsity regularization: towards practical single-shot quantitative phase imaging with in-line holography," Light: Advanced Manufacturing 4, 6 (2023). [PAPER] [CODE]
2. Yunhui Gao and Liangcai Cao, “Projected refractive index framework for multi-wavelength phase retrieval,” Optics Letters 47, 5965-5968 (2022). [PAPER][CODE]
3. Yunhui Gao, Feng Yang, and Liangcai Cao, “Pixel Super-Resolution Phase Retrieval for Lensless On-Chip Microscopy via Accelerated Wirtinger Flow,” Cells 11, 1999 (2022). [PAPER][CODE]
4. Yunhui Gao and Liangcai Cao, “Generalized optimization framework for pixel super-resolution imaging in digital holography,” Optics Express 29, 28805-28823 (2021). [PAPER][CODE]
5. Yunhui Gao and Liangcai Cao, “High-fidelity pixel-super-resolved complex field reconstruction via adaptive smoothing,” Optics Letters 45, 6807-6810 (2020). [PAPER]
6. Yunhui Gao, Rujia Li, and Liangcai Cao, “Self-referenced multiple-beam interferometric method for robust phase calibration of spatial light modulator,” Optics Express 27, 34463-34471 (2019). [PAPER]